Pokhara to Jomsom Flight Ticket Booking Online at Lowest Price and get schedule of daily airlines regular flight, Jomsom Airport is located in bank of Kali Gandaki River in Mustang District of Gandaki Province in Nepal. The Airport is situated in bank of Kali Gandaki River lying in between majestic mountains Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and other towering peaks. The IATA and ICAO codes for Jomsom Airport are JMO and VNJS respectively. Tara Airlines and Summit Airlines offers flight to Jomsom. It is situated at altitude of 2800 meters above sea level. The flight duration is 20 to 25 minutes. The flight time is usually in the morning time from 6.15 AM to 10.00 AM because it gets windy in afternoon. Direct flight to Jomsom is only available from Pokhara. Jomsom is the district headquarter, commercial center with several government offices and famously known as Jomsom Bazaar.
Jomsom is the small town located in the Annapurna mountain regions of Nepal. It is the well liked beginning and finishing point for travelers looking up to Visit Muktinath, Jomsom Muktinath Trek, Annapurna Circuit Trek, Upper Mustang Lo Manthang Trek as well as along the valley of the Kali Gandaki River. You can complete or end treks as part of the Annapurna Circuit as numerous hikers get there from Manang via the Thorung-La. Jomsom can be visited through the years due to the flight availability but in the high season Spring (March to May) and Autumn (October to December) it is recommended to book jomsom flight ticket earlier.
Jomsom is the best place to start trekking in Annapurna region. Not too far from Jomsom, there is Muktinath Temple, one of the famous pilgrimage sites for both Hindus and Buddhist. It is a belief that to bath in the water here provides salvation after death. Jomsom is easiest gateway to Kaligandaki River, Kagbeni village, Marpha and many more. It is also a hub to travel towards Upper Mustang. Jomsom is the well known airport that offers exits and entry points to Annapurna trekking region. The strong winds blow up to the valley due to these flight takes off before 11 am. While you are at Jomsom there is different attraction available such as Day tour to Marpha or Kagbeni, Day Hike to Dhumba Lake, Mountain Biking or Rock Climbing, Visit Apple farm.
Pokhara to Jomsom Flight Ticket
Book Jomsom to Pokhara Flight, get your ticket without any hassles and wait. We will provide the special discount price. Choose your suitable flight date we ensure to offer ticket instant. Get Quotation and Make Payment – Get Ticket in Email or Visit us to get a Printed copy of ticket!!! Pay by Credit Card (Visa/Master), Bank Transfer, or Cash. It is also possible to make the connecting flight from kathmandu to Jomsom via Pokhara.
We offers you best domestic air ticket service in Nepal at discounted rates. Being a local travel agency in Nepal, we deals with the flight cancellation and provide you the refund easily. Our expert and friendly team provides an astounding features in flight ticketing along with Cheap Jomsom Pokhara flight price, check the status and time of your ticket, multiple airlines coordination, the airfare changes notice according to the calendar dates on the domestic flight. If your travel plans change, find options to cancel your ticket or reschedule and many more option, which make us reliable online flight ticket booking agency in Nepal.
Pokhara to Jomsom Flight Information
- There are daily more than 8 flights available from Pokhara to Jomsom and Jomsom to Pokhara
- Flight Time is schedule in the monring till 11:00 AM due to the strong winds that blow up the valley
- The flight time starts from 06:10 AM to the 11:00 AM in the morning, depending upon the weather conditions
- The flight distance between Pokhara to Jomsom Airport is 68 kilometer
- The duration of flight is 20 to 25 minutes
- For this flight, there is a weight restriction of 10 kilograms for checked luggage and 5 kg for hand carry
- You need to be at Airport Check-In Counter minimum one hour before the flight time
- Passengers must show valid identification at the airport checkpoint in order to travel
- From Jomsom Airport it takes around one and a half hours in jeep to reach Muktinath Temple, approximately 22 kilometers far
- The best time to visit Jomsom is from March to May and September to November.
- After Lukla flight, Jomsom is ranked as the second-deadliest airport.
Pokhara Jomsom Flight Ticket Cost
|Tara Air||NPR 6500||INR 7350||USD 160|
|Summit Air||NPR 6500||INR 7350||USD 160|
Need a Car For Your Flight?
If you are looking for Jeep Rental Service to Jomsom or Airport Transfer. Please let us know at the time for Inquiry. We also offers complete package from Kathmandu.